Slide Ads

أهلاوية دوت كوم | اخبار النادى الأهلى المصرى

Saturday, August 20, 2011

‪One day with that special someonecan make up for all those years

‪One day with that special someone
can make up for all those years
where you had none
one day with that special someone
...would make the rest of your life heaven
because of the memories
one day with that special someone
will be the first, the best day
of many days to come
then again thats just dreams floating in my head
and as I leaned many years ago....
dreams don't come true </3
I have no love and I never had
I dreamt of love it never came
I'm waiting for love in eternal pain
I'm wasting time
but whose to blame?
who made this flame?
I made the dream
I burned it down
I hope no more
tears fall from my cheeks
blood from my wrists
but love burns to ashes
the ashes floates with the wind
the wind cares it back to me
and we start all over again..♥‬

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

البيت بيتك

اخبار الحوادث